How to Safely Catch and Treat and/or Medicate Peafowl

If I don't they'll crap all over me lol!

Been there!
welcome-byc.gif

i had same problem...computer kept going to a different website...I just restarted the computer and its not doing it...system prolly got hacked

i had same problem...computer kept going to a different website...I just restarted the computer and its not doing it...system prolly got hacked

I had enormous problems with that since last week... restarted computer a gazillion times. There was apparently a bunch of malvertising that got streamed across various websites -- I suspect BYC among them, as part of the third-party advertising that the sites carry.

My computer got kinda messed up... not to mention my antivirus software somehow got messed up... apparently whatever this cr@p was, it got in and corrupted the settings, my kiddo eventually had to figure out how to do a start up from safe mode, downloaded the antivirus updates onto his own computer and then transfer them.

Ran a full system scan and it didn't report finding a virus, but it's behaving find now -- send reports to the antivirus company, so I'm guessing they did something, specially since the problem of the malvertising was all over national news... Antivirus software was crashing before... this was kinda ugly attack. The reports I read said you didn't even have to click on or look at the ads, they just got streamed onto computers via the advertising, and then tore em up.

somad.gif

I am upset with this thread, or my computer. I spent over a hour and a half making a post with pictures and a story and it would not upload.
barnie.gif
And it was a goodin' too.
rant.gif
hugs.gif

See post about malvertising above, the cr@pola mighta got yours too.
sickbyc.gif

Omg now i'm peeved it's doing it again. Now on cell phone while reports generate for antivirus people :-[
I can't say for sure that byc isn't the source of the problem, so am gonna stay clear till this is fixed! Grrr, posting With phone is a pain. Somebody needs to tell byc

Omg now i'm peeved it's doing it again. Now on cell phone while reports generate for antivirus people :-[
I can't say for sure that byc isn't the source of the problem, so am gonna stay clear till this is fixed! Grrr, posting With phone is a pain. Somebody needs to tell byc

Same thing happened here this afternoon. I rebooted and so far it hasn't acted up again.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom