How to Safely Worm Your Peafowl Orally

Thank you KsKingBee. I really am having struggles putting on paper/(forum) the right wording for all this........I do have Valbazen but started them on safeguard last night after seeing the gaping the way it is......
I was wondering about using the Valbazen at the 10 day follow up. I have over 60 chickens and 4 geese......

If you feel that you need to put a dewormer in water use Valbazen with at least 15ml per gallon, I prefer a little more like 20 to 30ml but I have on occasion found that 15 has worked. Confirmed by fecal float exams.
Can you change mid stream to Valbazen after being on SG?

Thank you KsKingBee. I really am having struggles putting on paper/(forum) the right wording for all this........I do have Valbazen but started them on safeguard last night after seeing the gaping the way it is......
I was wondering about using the Valbazen at the 10 day follow up. I have over 60 chickens and 4 geese......
Do like @KsKingBee suggested and give for no less than 3 days for gapes.

I really appreciate all the advice and info. I took them off the safeguard after one more evening. I put it in their FF and water as suggested by misslydia. When I switched out to Valbazen, I did the same thing....No more gaping or head shaking!!

Back
Top Bottom