How would you protect your animals from nuclear fallout?

I read about interesting tests actually done, random people who were somehow automatically either attracted or repelled when they met. The results showed that people automatically attracted to each other shared many genetic traits in common and similar genes in their DNA to each other.
https://magazine.scienceconnected.org/2021/09/friends-at-first-sight-genetics-may-decide/
There are 2 bloodlines....the seed of Adam (divinely designed by God) and the seed of satan (corruption of God's original bloodline like in Genesis 6) .... birds of a feather flock together!

You are spot on with that! And everyone who’s in your circle now, was in your circle in your past life, and will be in your next life. Thats why, sometimes when you meet someone new, you immediately feel good about them- kindred spirits, you might say. Same with negative feelings. We stop ‘reincarnating’ (as some folks call it) when we’ve attained a ‘higher self’.
Class dismissed!
Yeah things like reincarnation and achieving a state "higher-self" or "enlightenment" originated from some eastern religions like Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism, etc ....and such has also been adopted by the New Age Religion movements and various Pagan Cults....it's very seductive, intriguing, and deceiving...I say this not to bash anyone's beliefs but out of love, having studied such things and all sorts of ancient texts.... and not wanting anyone to perish in eternal darkness.

Hebrews 9:27 says that it is appointed man ONCE to die, but then the judgement (heaven or hell),so no ones comes back for more go arounds in a different body....and no one comes back or remains earth bound as a ghost...Jesus explained that those (ghosts) are "familiar spirits" (one particular classification of demons) who are just masquerading as dead people to deceive and lead astray the living...it's not your dead grandma.... or some lost soul who met a tragic, untimely demise and stays behind to fulfill some unfinished business...they are just supernaturally hyper-intelligent demons who constantly watch humanity gathering intel on everyone....just waiting for someone to open a door to give them legal right to enter in and torment/deceive them ....sometimes a child can be unwittingly affected/infected by a demon through an elder in the family opening a door (as described in Deuteronomy) ....ever see those kids who say they have memories of a past life and give a detailed description and history of an actual deceased person they believe they were in a past life? Yeah....that's just a familiar spirit planting inte/false memories and images into the child's conciseness ...you need lazer sharp discernment through Holy Spirit, and knowing the Word of God to determine what thoughts, dreams, visions, etc....are actually your own, or from the Father, or from the demonic realm...and if you continue to entertain or believe in your heart that the lies of the enemy are true then demons will develop a stronghold over you and you will need deliverance.
Paul warned in 2 Corinthians 10 ...For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds, casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

There are 2 bloodlines....the seed of Adam (divinely designed by God) and the seed of satan (corruption of God's original bloodline like in Genesis 6) .... birds of a feather flock together!
I want to expound on that statement a little....no matter what bloodline a person is from, so long as the soul within them is one generated from God,(as apposed to say... a Nephilim which does not have a God-given soul) the blood of Jesus trumps all genetics in that bloodline with it's regenerative power...and anyone can be redeemed. I am actually a descendant of "Vlad the Impaler" (which spawned the legend of Dracula)...well that's according to a genealogy search that my Dad did anyway..... but say if that were true and I was of the bloodline of satan ....one of my descendants apparently had a come to Jesus moment and the bloodline thereafter was cleansed through Jesus' sacrifice....anyway, just wanted to add that

I am actually a descendant of "Vlad the Impaler" (which spawned the legend of Dracula)...well that's according to a genealogy search that my Dad did anyway....

So a little off topic again 🙄 but how are some so successful at genealogy searches? I can't find diddly squat going back into Ireland, my search is stuck in Pennsylvania late 1800s. It's very frustrating that most genealogy sources want a small fortune for minimal info. (Ancestry)
How did your dad find info & records?

So a little off topic again 🙄 but how are some so successful at genealogy searches? I can't find diddly squat going back into Ireland, my search is stuck in Pennsylvania late 1800s. It's very frustrating that most genealogy sources want a small fortune for minimal info. (Ancestry)
How did your dad find info & records?
I'm not sure where he got it. It was a long time ago. :confused:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! I'm thankful for you all :love

turkeys.jpg

Esther and Mordechai are especially thankful today....that we are not going to eat them (....yet....)

Attachments

• turkeys.jpg
    turkeys.jpg
    912.8 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom