Howdy from the Verde Valley and Northern Arizona!

Alright
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you here with us
frow.gif

Hi, I am not sure how to use this website quite yet as I am a brand new member. We just moved back to the US from Spain where we lived for the past 7 years. We arrived to Cottonwood, AZ just a couple of months ago. Got oue veggie garden going and I miss our ¨chicken world¨, I am looking for Ameraucanas, young pullets would be ideal but baby chicks would be ok as well. I like the blue, and blue weaten the best, I also like the white, splash and lavender. How can I find a breeder or somebody in AZ that would be willing to sell me some. I am for 7 hens. Unfortunately where I live I can not have roosters. Thank you and I know I am not posting this in the right place. I just saw you guys were from Verde Valley and figured maybe you know breeders in the area.... Any responses... Thank you! :)

@chickenworldlov sorry for the lengthy response! I've been a busy bee :) I'm not sure who has pure bred birds in our area but I would suggest chicken the Phoenix Craigslist. I bought most of my birds from local people on Craigslist. You can also look online for different hatcheries that ship.

Back
Top Bottom