Howmuch snow ya got?

Wowsers! We don't get 50 until close to summer time! :eek:
Usually it’s the same here. Those were the only days that it was in the 50s. Then it dropped back down to 30s during the day. It’s been a really mild winter here. But it’s New York and the weather is always crazy. Especially spring and fall. In the fall it could be snowing one day then the next be in the 70s.

:barnie lots of wet snow...stuck the plow twice.. busted one 4-wheeler plow... ran out of gas for the 4-wheelers

:barnie:barnie:barnie

In some miracle eldest drove to work today... got stuck on the driveway once, and kid 3 got him free... think he got to work on time....

Getting tired of snow.

Lots of plowing today.. and still coming down.
Church is tiny in center
20210310_131420.jpg

20210310_114629.jpg

A bunch of wind.... my multiple hours of plowing are disapearing...

I should probably plow tonight... but I think I will wait until morning... hopefully the wind will be done by then.

My father growing up thought that snow was a Yankee conspiracy... or maybe just soot from Yankee factories... so just a yankee land thing.

He never saw any snow as a child.

He grew up in New Orleans and south Texas.
I've seen it, not aqainted Though!

We just got some snow here the other day. The 60 mph winds drifted it up......right into my coop doors.
20210115_173006.jpg
20210115_173034.jpg

Don't mind the paint job, I got it for cheap because it needs to be re-painted. 😂
That's going to happen in the summer probably.

Huge drift!

Yeah... that is why I greatly prefer raised coops, or raised doors... or sheltered doors... well... anything that helps reduce shoveling.
Haha! Yeah. My main coop is raised, but I keep my ducks and quail in this shed.
This is part of the inside of it, it's the only recent pic I have. I just re-organized the whole inside.
20210104_204513.jpg

You can see the couple pens.

:barnie lots of wet snow...stuck the plow twice.. busted one 4-wheeler plow... ran out of gas for the 4-wheelers

:barnie:barnie:barnie

In some miracle eldest drove to work today... got stuck on the driveway once, and kid 3 got him free... think he got to work on time....
Wow. It's snowing here right now. Huge clumps of flakes falling.

Back
Top Bottom