How's My Chick Doin'?

The poultry supply is not near from my place. About 1-1.3km from my location. Btw the sunflower seeds aren't probably literally looks like sunflower seeds, it is a pellet shaped but smaller. What kind of grit should I give the chicks when I feed it whole grain rice? Should I crush the whole grain rice? Thanks!

The poultry supply is not near from my place. About 1-1.3km from my location. Btw the sunflower seeds aren't probably literally looks like sunflower seeds, it is a pellet shaped but smaller. What kind of grit should I give the chicks when I feed it whole grain rice? Should I crush the whole grain rice? Thanks!

On the food part I recommend posting in the feeding&watering your flock forum on here, they have much more handy advice than me.

Good idea :) my auntie is buying feeds now, what do you prefer? The yellow one is probably weeks old I got it last Dec. 31 while the orange one is I got last Dec. 19. What food should they eat? Thanks!

Well, this is a video I recorded few days ago, didn't have the time to post. But here it is!
sad.png
sorry for my bad english, please don't make fun of me
I'm not an American.
Leghorns have a very faint yellow tint when they are small...the smaller one : leghorn? the bigger one: Roo, no idea what breed

Back
Top Bottom