Hows that saying go.....

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by BairleaFarm, Jul 8, 2011.

1. BairleaFarm

BairleaFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    A rooster in the hand is worth 2 on the table? I dunno. First off this guy isnt people friendly. He has recently started to come near me during meal worm time and might have even accidentally eaten one out of my hand. I thinks hes about 3 months old. I think hes pretty as can be. anywho back to the story. I walked in the coop a few minutes ago and he was hanging out on the perch. I walked over and picked him up. Weird, he didnt run or flop around when i picked him up.

[​IMG]

2. BairleaFarm

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    annnnnnd I do not usually look that skeevy in my picks. Bad lighting and havent shaved the last couple days. [​IMG]

3. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    Looks plenty people friendly to me! So who's looking at the guy, anyway, on a chicken forum?! [​IMG]

4. spell

spell Out Of The Brooder

Jul 5, 2010
    pretty handsome rooster. barely even saw the guy.

5. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Very nice looking rooster. Tiny. What is he?

6. BairleaFarm

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    I was told and OEGB. Hes never been anything but nice. He just doesnt like to be touched. Maybe me working on friendinising my chickens is working.

7. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Very pretty. It just takes some time and they normally come around to being friendly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by