How's the weather?

Cyprus

Master of the 'never give up' attitude
Jan 19, 2018
My Coop
My Coop
Hey all,
I know we've been having a mix of different weather patterns lately here in SE WI, but I'm curious about how the sun is shining, or not shining, by you!
Here is SE WI, we are currently experiencing "summer" temperatures of 50's and are FINALLY loosing the snow for good. But it will dip again early next week. The rain that we've been getting lately, and inconsistent temperature ranges has really put a halt on my outdoor projects.

How's the weather by you? Have you been having any crazy weather patterns? How are you coping and are your spring plans on hold or benefiting from the weather? :)

Thanks for reading,
Cyprus

Well in NSW,AU it is Autumn, lately it has been hot these last few days. Also I’m surprised it didn’t rain at the show I go to every year, cause it usually does. I’m not sure about weather patterns. I just stay inside a lot or just stay in the shade. And my Autumn plan is getting 4 mallards at around the end of April.

Hey all,
I know we've been having a mix of different weather patterns lately here in SE WI, but I'm curious about how the sun is shining, or not shining, by you!
Here is SE WI, we are currently experiencing "summer" temperatures of 50's and are FINALLY loosing the snow for good. But it will dip again early next week. The rain that we've been getting lately, and inconsistent temperature ranges has really put a halt on my outdoor projects.

How's the weather by you? Have you been having any crazy weather patterns? How are you coping and are your spring plans on hold or benefiting from the weather? :)

Thanks for reading,
Cyprus
I'm in north Texas, and at almost 6 p.m. it's 79 degtees!

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 9.20.43 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom