How's your Halloween?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by rjv_piper, Oct 31, 2008.

1. rjv_piper

rjv_piper Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    Utah
    So a bunch of kids came to my house trick or treating. I ran down the hall to answer the door barking, and when i answered it, I yelled, [​IMG] "Why does everybody keep coming to my house!??!!?!?!" It was amazing. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    [​IMG]

I don't get any trick-or-treaters where I live, so I'm lonely. [​IMG]

3. Tiramisu

Tiramisu Got Mutts

May 3, 2008
    Milan PA
    I didn't realize it was halloween till like 5 or 6 when some people in my class said we should get out early to go trick or treating yesterday [​IMG] and then I turned the light off today when yesterday was when kids went trick or treating, and I got yelled at when my mom came home for supper for not having the light on [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

We had 3. 3!!!! Whatever. Now I have these big bags of candy. DArN IT! It is slow and boring. My fiance is down because of finances so he took a screwitall pill and went to sleep.

5. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Yea me either, but here we did it last Sunday during the day...how gay and lame.

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Ok that is lame. Where my mom lives, it seems like they bus the kids in. When I lived there with her, we would go through $70 in candy in an hour. This year, we get 3.

7. Chicken Woman

Chicken Woman Incredible Egg

Oct 16, 2008
    Montana
    Took boys out and they went to a a really cool haunted house. They each have half a pillow case of candy GREAT !! There was even a lady handing out soda pop.

8. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Not one trick or treater came for the fortune cookies. Well, I haven't had any for years and years, but sometimes a friend will stop by with a child on their way out if I call and ask them to.
    But it was a good day and fun! Played with horsies and chickies! Oh and the puppies!
    Scrambled chicken eggs for dinner. I also found another one of Rosie's teeth! That makes the 4th one, yahoooooooooo!!

So! As soon as I hit post topic, the trick or treaters showed up!! They do every year, but I didn't even have to call and ask them to!!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  9. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    I only got three this year too. And one was a repeat because he liked my candy. So he got five. He was cute! Wish I had more, I have lots of candy and my son is chowing down on it while he watches NCIS.

10. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Quote:We have not had a single trick or treater in the 3 years we have owned our house. :|

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by