How's your Halloween?

rjv_piper

Songster
12 Years
Dec 28, 2007
Utah
So a bunch of kids came to my house trick or treating. I ran down the hall to answer the door barking, and when i answered it, I yelled,
barnie.gif
"Why does everybody keep coming to my house!??!!?!?!" It was amazing.
lau.gif
gig.gif

I didn't realize it was halloween till like 5 or 6 when some people in my class said we should get out early to go trick or treating yesterday
lol.png
and then I turned the light off today when yesterday was when kids went trick or treating, and I got yelled at when my mom came home for supper for not having the light on
sad.png

Last edited:
We had 3. 3!!!! Whatever. Now I have these big bags of candy. DArN IT! It is slow and boring. My fiance is down because of finances so he took a screwitall pill and went to sleep.

Took boys out and they went to a a really cool haunted house. They each have half a pillow case of candy GREAT !! There was even a lady handing out soda pop.

Not one trick or treater came for the fortune cookies. Well, I haven't had any for years and years, but sometimes a friend will stop by with a child on their way out if I call and ask them to.
But it was a good day and fun! Played with horsies and chickies! Oh and the puppies!
Scrambled chicken eggs for dinner. I also found another one of Rosie's teeth! That makes the 4th one, yahoooooooooo!!

So! As soon as I hit post topic, the trick or treaters showed up!! They do every year, but I didn't even have to call and ask them to!!

Last edited:
I only got three this year too. And one was a repeat because he liked my candy. So he got five. He was cute! Wish I had more, I have lots of candy and my son is chowing down on it while he watches NCIS.

Back
Top Bottom