HPV Vaccination

Quote:
Using condoms does not guarantee that you won't get HPV. As I stated in an earlier post, HPV is not always internal, it can be external as well. So unless you are using female condoms (do they even make those anymore?), you are still at risk of contractin HPV. And what about after your daughter gets married? Whose to say that her husband doesn't have it? Do you expect her to continue using condoms (that aren't 100% effective against HPV anyway) while she is married?

Like i posted, you can get it in other places...I know this! And when she is married that's her own choice. I gaurds against 2 strands outta many. False security! And i think aids and HIV are more scarey then HPV, sorry~ I will do what's right for my family and you do what's right for yours!
And my gyn told me straight from his mouth ,"this could have been prevented by using a condom" so is he wrong? NO, he just didn't go into the other places you can get it because mine was in the cervix. So i retract my statement to say, Not one single strand of HPV in the cervix can be transmitted if you use a condom" Sorry hehheh

It only takes one time to get it, doesn't mean your a slut just you didn't protect yourself~

I do wish their was a test for men but what you gonna ask," hey you got your papers before we kick it?" Just not gonna happen, sucks cause it would solve alot of stuff. I mean they can get the HIV levels down to almost untraceable but you can still give it to people. SCAREY

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes that question is asked already by responsible couples for the AIDS test... it's not that difficult especially if you and your partner are responsible , mature people. But then maybe if you are kicking it" that wouldnt apply?

Quote:
Yes that question is asked already by responsible couples for the AIDS test... it's not that difficult especially if you and your partner are responsible , mature people. But then maybe if you are kicking it" that wouldnt apply?

well i am married so i don't have to worry about that
wink.png
It's a TERM, thanks! But single people do hook up and have no commitment these days.

But then maybe if you are kicking it" that wouldnt apply?

What do you mean by that? what is "that"?​

Last edited:
Quote:
You made some very good points here. I have also said that we not only need to educate our daughters, but also our sons. We still, for some unknown reason, allow boys to roam and girls have to be "good." I think BOTH sexes need to learn to be good. We have lost respect for ourselves and our sexual being by just going with the flow, so to speak. I have always been with the same man for over 40 years, and he also, but I hear kids talking about their personal lives sometimes, just standing in lines waiting and its enough to curl your hair. There is nothing wrong with abstinence or being mature and careful about who you sleep with. We need to reinforce this very strongly in both home, church and school if need be. Sorry . . .I have thought about this issue alot, and with an 8 year old, I know our day is coming. He thinks love stinks right now, and I am very happy about that.
tongue.png

Quote:
You made some very good points here. I have also said that we not only need to educate our daughters, but also our sons. We still, for some unknown reason, allow boys to roam and girls have to be "good." I think BOTH sexes need to learn to be good. We have lost respect for ourselves and our sexual being by just going with the flow, so to speak. I have always been with the same man for over 40 years, and he also, but I hear kids talking about their personal lives sometimes, just standing in lines waiting and its enough to curl your hair. There is nothing wrong with abstinence or being mature and careful about who you sleep with. We need to reinforce this very strongly in both home, church and school if need be. Sorry . . .I have thought about this issue alot, and with an 8 year old, I know our day is coming. He thinks love stinks right now, and I am very happy about that.
tongue.png

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom