HR 1388 = Obama's Brownshirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I hope you aren't suggesting that the legal citizens of the United States of America need to be questioned and overseen properly. That's what the SS did. A bunch of youth spies that turned in their Jewish neighbors (and others) for ANYTHING.

Who is next, chicken farmers? Christians?

While I don't buy into the video, (I pray we haven't gone that far yet), I am rightly concerned when the POTUS bows and kisses Arab leaders and assures them that the US of A is not a Christian nation. I grant him that, there are plenty of folks from lots of different religions that espouse the inspired constitution of the US of A as originally outlined by the framers. But the comment alone gives me cause for alarm!! WHO IS LEADING THIS NATION??

Will history repeat itself?

APPARENTLY YES, WE NEVER SEEM TO LEARN, IT'S ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S PROBLEM, APPARENTLY NOW IT'S OURS/ marrie

We're seeing an influx of political posts lately and want to remind everyone that we discourage these types of posts on BYC and are always on the tipping point of banning them completely.

Please everyone, don't post topics or replies that you know or think tend to be heated and will cause contention and argument... also known as trolling .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom