Hs Anyone bought eggs from Dancinghen in Otis Oregon on eBay?

I am still hoping I get good eggs.
But you are right, when their chicken are slowing down, then they not should offer that many eggs.
I will wait with my feedback until I see what or if something hatches.

Mine arrive today as well. Some loose air cells but none broken. I don't like basing feedback on hatch results because there is so much that can happen to reduce hatchability that the seller has no control over. I am more forgiving of a poor hatch than I am poor conduct by the seller. I realize the risks of shipped eggs and am willing to accept that. My feedback will not be positive because I rate the seller, not just the product. The seller ignored all of my messages, was dishonest about the shipping/tracking info (in my opinion) and made this an overall poor experience. Good luck with your eggs. I hope you get a good turnout!

You bought eggs from them too?
Mine seem not to hatch. I helped one out, but it died immediatly.So I decided to wait a little longer but the other three which where alive still not hatched.So not really promising.

You bought eggs from them too?
Mine seem not to hatch. I helped one out, but it died immediatly.So I decided to wait a little longer but the other three which where alive still not hatched.So not really promising.

No, I didn't buy any from them. I've only had one experience with shipped eggs. It was from another BYC member. I had a fantastic hatch rate (6/7), but 5/6 were the wrong breed or a mutt instead of what I bought. Awesome.

I'm so sorry about your hatch rate being so poor. When are they due?

Back
Top Bottom