Hubby brought home a surprise last night *edited for puppy pics*

RedHead

Songster
11 Years
Jan 22, 2009
East Lake, NC
Hey yall, just thought I'd let someone know my hubby brought home a puppy last night
th.gif
. He's such a lil butterball. He's a black lab and judging from the size of his feet he's gonna get HUGE. His name is Sargent, he said he got him to help take care of the chickens. As soon as I can get my cam to work again I'll post some pictures of him. Although I don't know if it's the camera not working or if it's just my lack of sleep, between the chickies knocking over their food and chirping when they do, and then now the puppy chewing on my foot I think I got maybe 2hrs of sleep last night
hmm.png

I reckon they made coffee for a reason LoL
caf.gif
wee.gif

*edit* Will get more pics when he wakes up, he's taking a nap and finally not chewing on everything right now lol
21598_pictures_055.jpg

21598_pictures_054.jpg

Last edited:
I have a black lab. His name is Hunter, but he hates the sight of guns.
lol.png
He is the best dog. We got him the day after we were married Jan 1st 2000. He walks around constantly with something in his mouth. He lives to fetch.

nah, not a bird hunter, actually he doesn't really hunt lol
We've done some squirrel hunting but that's about it LoL although if the darn woodpeckers keep killing the trees right next to my house, they might be next
gig.gif

Aww congratz on the new puppy! Hes very adorable.
i have a Black lab and he just loves guns and fireworks, such a loveable dog.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom