Hudson Valley NY *chat thread*

[COLOR=222222]SOLD! THANKS!! Hello! I am in Beacon and I have two Buff Orpingtons and one Austalorp hen that I am selling. They are 6 1/2 weeks old and doing great! Rate is $45 for all three or $18/each. I am offering the discount for all three because I would love to keep them together! Feel free to contact me with any questions![/COLOR]
did you ever get rid of them?

Hi! I am new to chickens - we just got our first 3 hens last week. I live in Cold Spring.

I"m actually looking for one more hen, preferably one that is laying already but that is on the young side, if anyone is looking to sell one. Thanks!

Hi, I'm in Pine Island (warwick). I just found this thread. I have 10 in my flock and I'm smitten with them. Do other areas in lower NY have strick zoning laws when it comes to backyard chickens? IN Warwick your coop must be 150 feet from all property lines and you are limited to 10 chickens.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm in Pine Island (warwick). I just found this thread. I have 10 in my flock and I'm smitten with them. Do other areas in lower NY have strick zoning laws when it comes to backyard chickens? IN waRick your coop much be 150 feet from all property lines and you are limited to 10 chickens.
You live next door to me!!!! I'm in Chester. My zoning is limited to 25 chickens for residential - however, up to 200 for commerical. I have a 10 x 20 coop that has been here forever, so I guess I am grandfathered in

Back
Top Bottom