HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - BYC SOFTWARE CONVERSION Tuesday 1/10/2012

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

I'm betting one of the moderators will move your question to a more appropriate forum that will make it more likely to find what you are looking for!! Good luck!!!
fl.gif

And again,
welcome-byc.gif

All the changes sound great. I have't read all the pages so I hope I'm not repeating anything. Will the site be dial up friendly? Yes, sad to say I do not have access to high speed. Some sites I just can't get on and I can't see videos either. I'm really hoping I will be able to continue participating in this site.

ray's two cents :

I have another pesky question.
tongue.png

You say this conversion will be happening on Tuesday... will that be my Wednesday?

I believe that it would be Tuesday PST timeline that the conversion will happen...so it kind of depends where in the world you're located
big_smile.png

I'm not sure where you're at
hmm.png

Quote:
I believe that it would be Tuesday PST timeline that the conversion will happen...so it kind of depends where in the world you're located
big_smile.png

I'm not sure where you're at
hmm.png

PST... that's the western side, right?
lau.gif

I'll do the calculations. Thanks.
smile.png

Quote:
Unfortunately, for all the features and nifty things, it's not very dial up friendly. That said, there IS a lot of customization that can be done to make it a bit easier on the bandwidth thing - removing ads (GFM and PPMs), cutting out avatars, hiding signatures and the like that might make it perk up a little bit more on dialup
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom