HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - BYC SOFTWARE CONVERSION Tuesday 1/10/2012

Quote:
Dreaming? Or you haven't found the like button yet....

I know where it is over there.
tongue.png
Been using it.

You two set this up didn't you???

Nifty, will changing the owner of threads be an option for older threads??? I hope.

Quote:
The number of registered users doesn't effect servers at all. It is the number of active users that is pushing this platform and the custom add ons to the limit.

Quote:
tongue.png
Been using it.

Nifty, will changing the owner of threads be an option for older threads??? I hope.

On the new system you will see thread starter listed. It can be edited if necessary.

Quote:
tongue.png
Been using it.

Tee hee... x] No, really... I don't know if it was set up...
tongue.png
Was it, Debi?

Awesome! I love the MOBILE functionalities! I seldom use anything but iPad and iPhone, so it's great to be able to post pictures from these!

Wow THANK YOU!!! This is really such a well run place, I can't imagine how you do it! And to do it before there are BIG problems is really smart. I go to a hockey message board which grew at an alarming rate and when the playoffs came, it crashed. Not sure if there is a chicken equivalent of the playoffs, but well done for planning ahead, and happy birthday for me!! I turn 50 on Wed.

Oh and who took that picture of my cubicle?
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom