HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - BYC SOFTWARE CONVERSION Tuesday 1/10/2012

Quote:
cool... Do you think the popup message is cute?
I think it is, even if i havnt seen it...
Cool!!! Thanks!!! My GFM hads been activated!!!

Last edited:
Oh well, I suppose we'll just have to take a lot of screenshots to remember the chick by now, before it's too late.
old.gif

I'm in the process of documenting some of the old stuff in a screenshots document.
lau.gif

Ima go check out the site.... YAY!! i'll try to give you details on the awesomeness that don't matter much... No spoilers just details on things already postred by nifty!!!!!

ray's two cents :

Oh well, I suppose we'll just have to take a lot of screenshots to remember the chick by now, before it's too late.
old.gif

I'm in the process of documenting some of the old stuff in a screenshots document.
lau.gif

good Idea. how d you do that?​

I'm just really happy to see the site growing and thriving which means you will be around for a long time. I couldn't have made it when I first got my chickens without all the help, guidance and support from this site. You must NEVER leave us and many thanks for all your hard work and effort.
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
good Idea. how d you do that?

If you're on a mac, Command+Shift+4, if you're on a PC, there's a button on the keyboard that says "PrtScn" and you just paste it into a document.
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom