HUGE BYC Contest – Pics W/ Tudy- FB Tags - WINNER ANNOUNCED

I did one! My Facebook name is Funkyfeathers Fancypoultryfarm. Do you see it? I am trying to get everyone in my pic tagged. Do you like it?

byc1.jpg

Would love to join your contest. Need chicken pen (on wheels) but I don't have a printer.
sad.png

Question: I was told pine shavings/chips/whatever pine will make chickens feet turn sideways. Is this true?

I would like to join but this is almost impossible for me. 99% of my Facebook friends are scaattered all over the US. There is not way of getting actual friends and family to hold the pic with me. Not to mention I am not going to use random people either because I am very private about my facebook and the my pictures. Not to mention, Why woudl my friends want to like you on Facbook when they dont even like chickens? See how hard it would be for me? I think I might be able to convience one person to "Like" you on Facebook and take a pic with me, but I doubt he will meet me at a feed store for those extra points. Bummer.

Can I only have one person in the photo with me?

Quote:
I hear you! My submitted pic was just me and Tudy. One entry is better than none, I figured. I don't think there are any rules about wearing a mardi gras mask, if you don't want your pic public LOL

Back
Top Bottom