Huge Egg?!

Quote:
Where did you get that egg measurer? I love it!

I got it from Ebay - I actually bid on 2 of them cause I was afraid I was going to loose the first one I bid on, so of course I won them both. If you want it I will set it to you for what I paid for it. Dont need to make any money from it, just dont need 2!!

Quote:
Where did you get that egg measurer? I love it!

I got it from Ebay - I actually bid on 2 of them cause I was afraid I was going to loose the first one I bid on, so of course I won them both. If you want it I will set it to you for what I paid for it. Dont need to make any money from it, just dont need 2!!

How much did you pay for it on Ebay? The egg holder you have, I've seen them on here but they are for sell in the uk where did you find it here in the US?

Last edited:
My dentist has chickens much like mine but his are laying. Today I got eggs from him waiting mine to lay and in the carton was 2 that size. One white and one brown. The carton wouldn't close. All the rest are normal looking. That one you got is a breakfast for an army. Mercy.

41bvRi40k6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I got mine from Amazon They occasionally go on sale for cheaper than this.

I want the egg spiral thingy!

I've heard of a double yolker, but not a triple yolker!!! That is one huge egg! I got one from my GSL a few weeks ago that was about the size of that one and was a double yolker!

Quote:

How much did you pay for it on Ebay? The egg holder you have, I've seen them on here but they are for sell in the uk where did you find it here in the US?

My egg spiral I ordered from UK and paid the price. It was like $50 including shipping. They have a US website but the cost is the same. I egg scale is antique (1940). One I paid $52 for and the second was cheaper, $43. Both those prices included shipping. I will be listing the extra one back on E-bay unless someone here wants it.

Quote:

My egg spiral I ordered from UK and paid the price. It was like $50 including shipping. They have a US website but the cost is the same. I egg scale is antique (1940). One I paid $52 for and the second was cheaper, $43. Both those prices included shipping. I will be listing the extra one back on E-bay unless someone here wants it.

Could you post a picture of the one your selling? I am wanting to buy one.

OMGosh, that egg is freaking HUGE!!! I have 42 hens of which 26 are 21 weeks and 16 are 20 weeks and so far 10 of them are laying. So far we have gotten 3 double yolkers. Can't wait to hear what is inside that monster!!!

Back
Top Bottom