1. joebwe25

joebwe25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2007
    St. Louis, Mo.
    Take a look at this: [​IMG]
    Where the heck is everybody? It hasn't been like this since'07! lol
    [​IMG]
    I'm guessing it's a Saturday and everybody is either asleep or working on the farm.
    Just wanted to point this out!
    Oh it was about 7:15 eastern when I got this.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  2. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    still sleeping i would guess lol. (lazy people.. tsk tsk..). im waiting for it to turn day.... still dark here (6:24AM). then off to go take care of chickens [​IMG]

-Daniel

3. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

i wish the "day" would get here,,,, need to finish stuff up in a hurry so i can be lazy for a couple hours.

4. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Chores and milking are done but, it is raining out so fieldwork will have to wait until later in the day.

5. the1much

it seems like it NEVER gets light here early [​IMG]
    in maine i can remember 5:30 daylight time,,, here NEVER before 6:30 at the earliest [​IMG]

6. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Wait until the time changes. The daylight is coming. Will you complain then about it getting dark close to 5:30 in the evening?

I think we should stop changing the clock and roll with the natural day and night cycles.

7. the1much

nope,,, will lUV it hehehe,,, im used to it getting dark by 4:30 up north,,,,,,i think its funny how up north, we get all that extra daylight,,,, but down here seems like theres about an hour difference between summer and winter [​IMG]
    how ya doing missprissy?
    remember my girls crying for the guinea? then pigging out,,,, well ya should have seen the pic of the big red roo they ate,,,,,just bones left [​IMG]

8. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Hahaha! Glad they ate their bellies full like real chicken farmer girls. LOL

9. spook

spook Chillin' With My Peeps

Hmmm, I've been here. Raining cats and dogs- wish it was chickens, but they are stuck inside- none have enough feathers to keep warm.
    Have a great day and the numbers maybe low, yet they are quality members!

10. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    It'll be no fun when the time changes. I will be getting up in the dark and getting done at night in the dark! Yuck!!!! It really does have an affect on a person.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by