Is this a good idea for a rp?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Kinda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Ok back to cooking." Dylan said turning around and picking up the whisk, he put it in the bowl applying to much force and speed sending the batter flying everywhere, the glass bowl shattered.

Angela looked at him her eyes wide not believing anyone could be that bad at cooking them again.. She did?

Wintent couldn't help but chuckle quietly as the batter splattered her as she blocked her face.

Angel felt batter hit her face. She stopped and stiffened. Matarhi trying to claw ehr way put. Cake batter was in her face and clothes. Her knuckles turned white and she broke her pencil in half, trying to relax.

Angela giggled and getting a towel she begin to wipe spots of batter off Dylan's and Wintent's face then got back to work to make another bowl of cake batter.

Wintent smiled. I like this guy hes so...so...destructive! Shanta barked happily.

Wintent smiled. I like this guy hes so...so...destructive! Shanta barked happily.

"Sorry?" Dylan offered "Its fine." Angela said with a smile speaking for the first time since meeting Wintent "Hey can you hand me an egg?" She asked "Yeah." He answered grabbing an egg... Only for it to crack under the pressure of his hand.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom