HUMAN RP!

River smiled manically, glaring at the other girl. "Oh, who am I? River's the name. And I care because-- Oh, because I just do." She sent a glance in Isabelle's direction, not letting her face turn from Olivia. "Looks like she can handle herself." She said amusedly, letting her eyes settle on Olivia once more.
Olivia smirked “River? What kind of name is that?”

Olivia went bright red and swung wildly at River
River backed up, easily avoiding the girl's pathetic attacks. Childish. "Aw, poor queen of olives never fought before?" She whimpered, puckering her lips and widening her eyes a little to resemble a puppy. She suddenly wiped the look from her face, replacing it with a ruthless smirk. "I'd hate to hurt your queen-y-ness, but you started it..."
She flung herself forward, her fist colliding with Olivia's face, whipping the other girl back. She then side-stepped to avoid any attacks from her opponent, rushed forward, sliding around Olivia and punching her straight in the backbone, causing the girl to go face first into the floor. "Get up, Queen."

River backed up, easily avoiding the girl's pathetic attacks. Childish. "Aw, poor queen of olives never fought before?" She whimpered, puckering her lips and widening her eyes a little to resemble a puppy. She suddenly wiped the look from her face, replacing it with a ruthless smirk. "I'd hate to hurt your queen-y-ness, but you started it..."
She flung herself forward, her hand colliding with Olivia's face, whipping the other girl back. She then side-stepped to avoid any attacks from her opponent, then rushing forward, sliding around Olivia and punching her straight in the backbone, causing the girl to go face first into the floor. "Get up, Queen."
“Owwwww” Olivia howled “Hey”

Back
Top Bottom