Hummingbird pics *important update for 2010 p.4*

There's two hummingbirds out here, and a finch that's figured out how to hover outside my window...
hu.gif
I think I'm being stalked.

Lovely pictures. We only have the ruby-throated hummingbird here in Mich. I work part of my shift cleaning offices in a private air hanger and this summer a male ruby-throated hummingbird came in and I guess he was kinda sick cause he couldn't fly. One of the guys there was feeding him sugar water to give him strength and he got to be feeling better. I have never seen one up close. The director took him home, he has a neighbor that is a wild life rehabilatator and she got the bird back to health and he flew away the next day. Not to change the subject but a couple of days ago I saw some beautiful wild turkey toms foraging by the road! I have seen them before when I go to work. I live in the city and I have probably seen more wildlife here than in the country!

JUST BEAUTIFUL! I usually put a couple of petunia baskets on the front porch, and they are really attracted to those.....I just love them! Thanks for sharing!

Marvellous! Pictures like those make me wish even harder we have hummingbirds around here.

Edit: Grammar

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom