Hundreds of baby Chicks-many varities-purebred Southeast Tn.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by poultrylady, Apr 20, 2009.

1. poultrylady

poultrylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Delano, Tn.
    Ok I am overran with chicks! Both of my parents passed away in the past 4 weeks and I have understandably not been home to sell chicks. I have Welsummers, Cuckoo Marans, Black Australopes, Roade Island Reds, Turkens, and a few polish tophats. I have around 300 chicks ready to go. They are 2 days to 2 weeks old. All are $2. each. I am located in Delano zip 37325 if you want to mapquest it. Thanks

2. maralpz2006

maralpz2006 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2007
    mississippi
    poultrylady, how many turkens and polish, what colors are they , and give your address to see how far are you

3. georgialee

georgialee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    I think I may have emailed with you if you posted on craigslist, but are any of your breeds bantams? Sorry to hear about your folks. [​IMG]

4. Chickfever

Chickfever Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2007
    Southwest VA
    Sorry to hear about your parents [​IMG]. Just sent you a pm.

5. poultrylady

poultrylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Delano, Tn.
    Oh yes, I should have put on here no shipping, pick up only. And I forgot to list the Buff Orpingtons also. These are all standard size breeds. Thanks

6. melissastraka

melissastraka Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Hoquiam, WA
    Oh my...I am so sorry about your parents [​IMG] , if i was closer or you would ship i would take most of them... Keep your head up.. [​IMG]

7. jywel417

jywel417 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2009
    Atlanta
    I am very sorry to hear about your parents. I know a death in the family makes things very hectic and having two is just overwhelming I am sure.

I am located in Oak Ridge and was wondering what colors your polish tophats were?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  8. chicktwit

chicktwit Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    I'm very sorry about your parents. I wish I were closer I'd sure take some. God Bless you & keep you thru this bad time. Good luck.

[​IMG]

9. PhlyinPheBee

PhlyinPheBee Poodles, Chicken, Goats--OH MY!!

Mar 11, 2009
    Northeast Louisiana
    [​IMG] So very sorry to hear about your parents. I sure wish I lived closer. I would love some Welsummers and cuckoo's. Good wishes to you and your family in this time. [​IMG]

10. tn chick

tn chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2008
    SW Tennessee
    im so sorry about your parents [​IMG]
    i wish you were closer but its 5 hour drive just map quest.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by