Hundreds of baby Chicks-many varities-purebred Southeast Tn.

poultrylady

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Delano, Tn.
Ok I am overran with chicks! Both of my parents passed away in the past 4 weeks and I have understandably not been home to sell chicks. I have Welsummers, Cuckoo Marans, Black Australopes, Roade Island Reds, Turkens, and a few polish tophats. I have around 300 chicks ready to go. They are 2 days to 2 weeks old. All are $2. each. I am located in Delano zip 37325 if you want to mapquest it. Thanks

I think I may have emailed with you if you posted on craigslist, but are any of your breeds bantams? Sorry to hear about your folks.
sad.png

Oh yes, I should have put on here no shipping, pick up only. And I forgot to list the Buff Orpingtons also. These are all standard size breeds. Thanks

I am very sorry to hear about your parents. I know a death in the family makes things very hectic and having two is just overwhelming I am sure.

I am located in Oak Ridge and was wondering what colors your polish tophats were?

Last edited:
I'm very sorry about your parents. I wish I were closer I'd sure take some. God Bless you & keep you thru this bad time. Good luck.

hugs.gif

hugs.gif
So very sorry to hear about your parents. I sure wish I lived closer. I would love some Welsummers and cuckoo's. Good wishes to you and your family in this time.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom