Hungry post whelp bitch

We used to feed diamond green bag. OMG the gas! Good results, but the stench was eye watering. May just be the breed, but went to Wal-mart high pro with better results.

Using the Purina puppy for the stray pit bull momma. No clue what the daddy is. Everyone is saying boxer looking at the Vet's office. Sure???

Borzoi puppy getting Purina normal. And she shared her digestive issues with us on the trip home. I'm having flashbacks.

I'm not liking having to stock 3 different foods.

Thanks for the warning on the Purina large breed.

We honestly don't deserve dogs, haha. That's so exciting to have puppies!!! :wee
Would love to get a girlfriend for my little man one day. Good luck with your mini dobies! They're the cutest when they can't tackle you 'accidentally' ;)
Boy, do they not know their size.

Gf, Sarge is big pimpin’. He has a gf(Sadie) and a sister wife(sis) LOL!

Attachments

• C8D42520-EAF4-4038-A12F-92ED085A3C0D.jpeg
    C8D42520-EAF4-4038-A12F-92ED085A3C0D.jpeg
    320.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 48C7E7B6-32B6-4D8D-8FA0-A08958B0833B.jpeg
    48C7E7B6-32B6-4D8D-8FA0-A08958B0833B.jpeg
    260.7 KB · Views: 5
  • D50F8C9B-AA95-4581-B3C1-8709B991DD0D.jpeg
    D50F8C9B-AA95-4581-B3C1-8709B991DD0D.jpeg
    435.5 KB · Views: 4
We used to feed diamond green bag. OMG the gas! Good results, but the stench was eye watering. May just be the breed, but went to Wal-mart high pro with better results.

Using the Purina puppy for the stray pit bull momma. No clue what the daddy is. Everyone is saying boxer looking at the Vet's office. Sure???

Borzoi puppy getting Purina normal. And she shared her digestive issues with us on the trip home. I'm having flashbacks.

We used to feed the same. I found out the gas is because of all the corn. When I started diamond years ago it had chicken as the first ingredient, slowly it became corn, which dogs have troubles digesting but it's a cheap filler.

We switched to Taste of the Wild a few years ago and I have never looked back. No gas, no upset stomachs, firm stools, and very healthy looking dogs. I feed the Pacific stream and wetlands, and have raised all my dogs on their puppy formula.

I am a boxer mom. Show me the puppies now!

Now the dummy had to get closer for a nap.View attachment 1352945
I see your dogs are so abused, forced to sleep on the couch on their back. :lau

I love boxers. I was gonna get a Doberman, but chose boxer instead. Still love the look of Dobermans, but boxers stole my heart. It's that squishy mug, and goofy demeanor.

I see your dogs are so abused, forced to sleep on the couch on their back. :lau

I love boxers. I was gonna get a Doberman, but chose boxer instead. Still love the look of Dobermans, but boxers stole my heart. It's that squishy mug, and goofy demeanor.
I had the abused one's, poor thing on the floor, dad too. Three generations up until he passed. I will always have a boxer or 3. My favorite real dog.

Back
Top Bottom