Hungry post whelp bitch

Pics

syndie

Songster
5 Years
Mar 1, 2015
OCPA 16301
I am having a problem, of course I am by myself today with 10 puppies and mom, I ran out of her commercial dog food. I cannot leave, I have ground venison, pork, plain whole fat yogurt, and steel cut oats. Will this do until this evening? Any ideas

ETA she is very hungry!!!

IMG_3594.JPG
IMG_3601.JPG
Borzoi troika. Only took Crazy Lady 25 years to talk me into it. Yep, I'm stupid. Stupid in love.

Notice how the black boy lays on the dark bed and red lays on the wood floor. They are not cooperative in the least. The cats of the dog world.

I had the abused one's, poor thing on the floor, dad too. Three generations up until he passed. I will always have a boxer or 3. My favorite real dog.
I can only have one at a time because I prefer female dogs. 2 female boxers will rumble. I've paired my boxer up with a Frenchton. They are ying and yang.

Sorry OP about the boxer talk. I get excited about dog talk.

All these dogs are adorable :love

My brother and his fiancé adopted a puppy back in February and they did a DNA test on her last month and it said she was part Boxer, along with Lab and Great Pyrenees. They were originally told Great Pyrenees and Border Collie but I think the rescue just guessed based on her color. Anyway, they still love her just as much. Shes only a little boxer, at least according to DNA, but she's so goofy and cute.

Here is her DNA results

2018-03-15 22.02.46.png

And here is a pic.
20180402_204344.jpg

Look how much he loves you!!! Yes for real, I’ve never had so much affection from a pet before. That’s why we have 3! Well 13 counting the puppies! Lol!
We honestly don't deserve dogs, haha. That's so exciting to have puppies!!! :wee
Would love to get a girlfriend for my little man one day. Good luck with your mini dobies! They're the cutest when they can't tackle you 'accidentally' ;)
Boy, do they not know their size.

Back
Top Bottom