Hurray someone came to buy ducklings!! *and did this time* again*

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif

ok. i only have to find homes for about 75.
lau.gif

I just saw that you have 98 Muscovy ducks.. would you like 110 more that are in need of a home?
smile.png

Oh Miss Lydia, why not! Where do I pick them up?
gig.gif

I didn't realize you were selling runner ducklings. This is sooo tempting. 8 hours? Maybe I can drive that. But I'd probably have to re-home any that I got when I move in two years....anybody want to buy futures in runner ducklings?

Quote:
I just saw that you have 98 Muscovy ducks.. would you like 110 more that are in need of a home?
smile.png

gig.gif

Ocala, Florida

Quote:
gig.gif

Ocala, Florida

Ooooh, I read about what's going on over there. I tell you if I could I surely would. It's sad.
hit.gif

Quote:
I think an 8 hour drive is very reasonable
big_smile.png

And I'm sure you could find homes for them in 2 years.
wink.png

I'd want to be sure. I couldn't forgive myself if I left them anywhere but in a good home. (that was also a chance for anybody who thought they'd want them to pipe up.) Heck, to a good home? They'd be free. Maybe the 'buying' part was off-putting.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

But seriously, if anyone is intersted in acquiring some runners in 2 years about 8 hours north of the Tampa Bay area, please let fisharescary know.
wink.png

Though I am getting to the point of offering them for free to BYC people who can pick up. I may have to go to a swap and then I will at least want to try to make gas money since there are no swaps very close. The ducklings are getting very nice looking. I wasn't sure what they may end up like with all the different colored adults.

Back
Top Bottom