Hurricane Irene

Patricia Jane

Songster
9 Years
Oct 28, 2010
Petaluma CA
I just wanted to let everyone know who will be affected by this will stay safe and secure, including your chickens, horses, cows, goats, sheep, dogs, cats and any others that I missed. My thought and prayers go out to you all.
fl.gif
:hugs

Thank you we are hoping the coop and the trees hold up on Sunday night - we won't be sleeping from what we can see forecasted!

Hopefully it won't be too bad. we made it thru an earthquake this week I hope we can get thru this!!! I was just telling my kids today about Hurricane Hugo and how I remeber school was closing early, the buses didn't run and my dad had to pick us up, it was pretty scary. I live in Roanoke, VA and the destruction was pretty bad that far inland. I have already started thinking that I may have to bring the girls into the basement Sunday...time to trim any dead branches! Good luck to those who live closer to the coast!

Thank you from the Albany area. I am so grateful we decided to build our coop inside our big barn. I know our girls will be safe, even if they are terrified.

Back
Top Bottom