Hurry up and see this before it's gone!

There was an ad 2 months ago for free cat and kittens. It was a photo of baby Opossums in some guys barn. He posted something like... " Free kittens and cats, someone dumped a load of exotic kittens over my fence. I think they are French or something. The mother is pretending to sleep right now. First caller gets them all for free!"
One of the babies was hissing in the photo. God it is great to live in the Country not the city!

Laughter is a medication your Dr. Can't prescribe. Because he can't profit from it!!!
:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau

There was an ad 2 months ago for free cat and kittens. It was a photo of baby Opossums in some guys barn. He posted something like... " Free kittens and cats, someone dumped a load of exotic kittens over my fence. I think they are French or something. The mother is pretending to sleep right now. First caller gets them all for free!"
One of the babies was hissing in the photo. God it is great to live in the Country not the city!

Laughter is a medication your Dr. Can't prescribe. Because he can't profit from it!!!
:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau
That is hysterically funny! :lau:lau:lau:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom