Huskies 🖤 anyone else?

Thank you! Her mom is a huge malamute and her dad is approx like maybe 10 pounds max, where there's a will there's a way. My mother in law owns my dogs mom, dad, dads parents, and my brother in law owns the dads parents parents! Lol.

Her full mix is half malamute, quarter shih tzu, and the rest is yorkie, bulldog, and weiner dog
CUTE dog! 🐶

My grandparents had a husky, German shepard mix. How name was Buddy he was the best dog ever. He lived a long life it was between 15 and 20 years. His back legs went paralyzed and he lasted a few days, then sadly he passed away. We miss him and there wi never be another dog like him. He had the husky personality but the Shepard guard skills.
Those are two good qualities. Despite Huskies appearance, they're so friendly they don't always make good guard dogs. But GSD's are very protective of their "pack". They're both extremely intelligent. 15+ years is a long time for a dog! :hugs do you have any pictures?
It is such a good movie!!
Isn't that the truth. It's nice that you can see the practicality of whether or not to own more in the future. It is a lot for one person to handle. Like I mentioned, our dog is a mix, lab mix of some sort. She is a little less than a year, so she still has lots of energy. When we got her, I thought my husband would be a lot more involved with the training and stuff, because we had both talked for years about how we wanted a dog. It hasn't really turned out that way. I ended up doing almost 100% of everything she needed, whether it was exercise or training. And it's fine, I'm not putting my husband down or anything, but it is a lot for one person to handle. And she doesn't even have the energy levels that a husky would have!
Ohhh man, isn't that the truth though. In a way, it's better to just assume that you need to be willing to do the 100% even if someone says they will help.

I think sometimes we (I do it, too) imagine ourselves doing more than what we actually do. Then there's times that you plan and intend to do it a certain way but, things happen.
We knew my niece would eventually move out and I was somewhat ready to pass on the chores to the boys but, we didnt expect DH's injury.

Being a SAHM (stay at home mom) does make it easier dedicating time to the animals but man, it is a lot of work.

Those are two good qualities. Despite Huskies appearance, they're so friendly they don't always make good guard dogs. But GSD's are very protective of their "pack". They're both extremely intelligent. 15+ years is a long time for a dog! :hugs do you have any pictures?

Ohhh man, isn't that the truth though. In a way, it's better to just assume that you need to be willing to do the 100% even if someone says they will help.

I think sometimes we (I do it, too) imagine ourselves doing more than what we actually do. Then there's times that you plan and intend to do it a certain way but, things happen.
We knew my niece would eventually move out and I was somewhat ready to pass on the chores to the boys but, we didnt expect DH's injury.

Being a SAHM (stay at home mom) does make it easier dedicating time to the animals but man, it is a lot of work.
Sorry don't have any pics. If I could find them I would share them.

This is kinda what he looked like just without so much light brown. (I took the picture off the internet)
20210919_220059.jpg

Back
Top Bottom