Hybrid chicks

Pepper Hill

Hatching
Oct 24, 2015
About a month ago I found a good deal on day old chicks from someone. They have a mixed flock of RIR , Light Brahma, Barred Rock, and Black Jersey Giants. It now seem that I have hybrids of all combinations. I am looking for information from anyone who has one or more similar hybrid combinations.

welcome-byc.gif

I don't have the hybrids you do but wanted to say hello, it's nice to have you here!

Do you have any pictures of your birds you could share with us?

welcome-byc.gif
so glad you have joined us.

Sorry, no personal experience with barnyard mixes, but bet they will be very interesting to get to know.

Please do post pics. I have recently seen BO and BR hybrid and they are really pretty, productive and docile. And the breeder said those could easily be sexed by the color patterns.

Would love to see pics of your flock and see if someone with those mixes will report ..
pop.gif

Welcome to backyard chickens! All the breeds that your babies are derived from are very productive and gentle breeds so the babies will be like that too... And btw I love mix breeds as they are unique, interesting and highly productive especially when derived from top breeds like your ones!

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined us!

I've never had the hybrids you mentioned, but they sound like nice birds. We'd love to see some photos of them.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom