Hygrometer incubator

Can you recommend a small one, please? Have a used Hova-Bator 2370 that we need a Hygrometer for. The seller has been dry-hatching with Hova-Bators for 10 years and she doesn't really watch the humidity. She just locks them down (with a glass cup with sponges in it). We're newer to this so not as comfortable without a hygrometer. She said it's very hard to control here in Waxahachie Tx. We are very humid. Thanks!!
I've been using these Mini Hygrometers for a few years now and they work great for me. Not sure if it's the exact same brand, but should be close enough.

Yes. It's always better to have a separate hygrometer and thermometer in the incubator. Make sure they are both calibrated correctly!
Can you recommend a small one, please? Have a used Hova-Bator 2370 that we need a Hygrometer for. The seller has been dry-hatching with Hova-Bators for 10 years and she doesn't really watch the humidity. She just locks them down (with a glass cup with sponges in it). We're newer to this so not as comfortable without a hygrometer. She said it's very hard to control here in Waxahachie Tx. We are very humid. Thanks!!

I like to use a small reptile one. Doesn’t take up too much room and they are relatively cheap. I’m in the UK and they are about £5 so just over $6.

072018F2-E390-4BE9-85CC-74F7F2DD2EC2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom