I Absolutely Can't Wait!

Doesn't look like you have a huge amount of chicks.
I bet you could have saved their lives by starting them on drops of the corid straight to the mouth yesterday.

Doesn't look like you have a huge amount of chicks.
I bet you could have saved their lives by starting them on drops of the corid straight to the mouth yesterday.
I had 33, the pictures above were just of a few chicks who got soaked because they hadn't figured out the ladder yet.

8 or 9 days of showing symptoms of cocci is not good. you are lucky that they all haven't died.
Please treat them all they way i suggested asap.

8 or 9 days of showing symptoms of cocci is not good. you are lucky that they all haven't died.
Please treat them all they way i suggested asap.
Excuse me? I was using the dosage I was given by a breeder. Never have I had to deal with Coccidiosis in my flock. I always have healthy flock! I did what a breeder told me to. You said the dosage was wrong and told me correct dosage. So I upped their dosage and they are now being treated with the correct dosage now. Thank you for your advice, but I won't reply to anymore criticism. Have a great day!

We once again got a surprise storm yesterday. Luckily my husband warned me and I was able to get chicks up off the ground. The wind blew the tarp completely off the coop. However we we're lucky only 1 got wet, but not soaked. Fixing to check chicks now

Back
Top Bottom