I absolutely love......

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by arabianequine, May 25, 2010.

1. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    This is my favorite section of byc....I can't get enough of it. I just like to read and see everyone's ideas. I don't cook them all. Sometimes it is really slow on this section and I look forward to seeing this section everyday.

2. BettyR

BettyR Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    Me too...

I love cooking great food for my family and have a pretty tight budget that I have to stick too. I love that most of the recipes here use low cost everyday items and that a lot of the people here have a garden and freeze and can a lot of their own veggies as we do. If I need to know something this is always the first place I stop. [​IMG]

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Did you get the BYC cookbook?? It has a lot of great recipes in it too... [​IMG]

4. BettyR

BettyR Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    Quote:Yup I got one...love it!

5. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    Quote:No I have heard of it but don't know where to get it at....I would like to get one though if you know how I would appreciate knowing how.

Thank you!

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Hi! Check in the BYC store.. or PM terrielacy.. she'll know how to get you one. [​IMG]

7. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    I adore it too... if I'm not here, in the garden, or sleeping, I'm in the kitchen. So I like to share and get as many new ideas from here as I can. I hope you have a copy of the BYC cook book that got put out. I have it out on my counter and I try something new from there every time I have a brain fart and can't think of something for dinner or company. [​IMG]

8. Kim_NC

Kim_NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Mt Airy, NC
    I love that everyone here shares recipes and ideas....and that we encourage each other, share pics of good food, etc. It's nice to have a place full of like-minded people.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by