I absolutely love......

arabianequine

Crowing
9 Years
Apr 4, 2010
This is my favorite section of byc....I can't get enough of it. I just like to read and see everyone's ideas. I don't cook them all. Sometimes it is really slow on this section and I look forward to seeing this section everyday.

Me too...

I love cooking great food for my family and have a pretty tight budget that I have to stick too. I love that most of the recipes here use low cost everyday items and that a lot of the people here have a garden and freeze and can a lot of their own veggies as we do. If I need to know something this is always the first place I stop.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
No I have heard of it but don't know where to get it at....I would like to get one though if you know how I would appreciate knowing how.

Thank you!

I adore it too... if I'm not here, in the garden, or sleeping, I'm in the kitchen. So I like to share and get as many new ideas from here as I can. I hope you have a copy of the BYC cook book that got put out. I have it out on my counter and I try something new from there every time I have a brain fart and can't think of something for dinner or company.
lol.png

I love that everyone here shares recipes and ideas....and that we encourage each other, share pics of good food, etc. It's nice to have a place full of like-minded people.

Back
Top Bottom