I also need help on the breed of this horse please

Quote:
I am so happy to hear this! not only will it be for the best but the horse will be a lot happier and he will be able to interact with other horses. simple things such as hauling him can get complicated with a intact male horse. many barns are not set up for studs and will not allow them, same for many horse activities, almost any trainer will want the horse gelded before they take him in and finding him a home will be 100 times more easy..

You made a very, very, smart choice !!!

He will need exorcise to help with the swelling after he is gelded so you have to make sure you have time to run him around and lots of people don't geld in the heat due to flies, just follow the advise of your vet..

I to wonder if he is gaited?

If you post a picture of his middle speed gait I might me able to tell you.. but just becuase he is not gaiting don't mean he can't if he is gaited..

There is a lot of icelandics around who got dumped into the market last few years many breeders have 100 to 200 head and when they go under thats a lot of horse to move..they are ending up every where..

Keep us posted on how the gelding goes. If you need any help you can PM me.

I'll be checking back and good luck!

Hugs

Thanks for the support
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom