I am a retired lady and love chickens and love to drive horses Karen

Hello there, and welcome to BYC! Sounds like quite the operation you have going there -- what breed(s) do you have? So glad you've joined us.

Nice to meet you Karen. Hope you will enjoy BYC as much as we do. BYC also has some threads on horses. One member " Perchie Girl" has driven horses, and she has a Percheron mare.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif

Hi Karen, thanks for joining us!

G’Day from down under Karen
frow.gif
Welcome!

Wow! 100 chickens .. 95 more than me! What are their names?
tongue.png

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
smile.png

Greetings from Kansas, Karen, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you in our community! So happy you are enjoying your chickens - and making a little money in the bargain! Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!!
wee.gif

Hi and welcome from me too

I have about 70 chickens and 5 horses and my partner has another three. We drive single and pairs and eventually looking to drive a unicorn. Whereabouts in the world are you? (It helps to fill that information in on your profile page so we can see at a glance each time you post.) Do you compete at driving or just for pleasure like us? What breeds of horses and hens do you have?
Look forward to hearing more about you.

Best wishes

Barbara

Back
Top Bottom