I am FED Up!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cetawin, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    While no one is perfect and there are times when life gets in the way or circumstances slow you down, there is NO EXCUSE for not contacting people who have paid you for items in advance and months go by with no word, no items and not so much as a Kiss Off. Well I am sick of it so I am advising everyone on BYC of these issues and the individuals involved.

On May 29, 2009, I paid for 10 chicken saddles to the tune of $25 from Moodene. Well here it is November and not one single word from her and no saddles.

In June I paid $25 plus shipping for checkbook covers. Not a word and no items.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=202071

Aug 5th I sent $20 + shipping to amarook for a sign for my duck house....no sign, no contact from her whatsoever since she requested pics of another one of my ducks, but she is posting here in the forum all the time.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=227160&p=1

So, unless I know the member personally, I will no longer purchase items from BYC members. Frankly, I am tired of being shafted.

I return you to your regular scheduled programming...have a nice day.

2. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    I got a small bridge for sale, if you would like to send me a deposit I could put it on hold for you. [​IMG]

3. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    The 1st Link you dropped is for montcapu not moodene. Of this I can help. She lives about 20 minutes away from me. I have all her personal info. Send me a PM and I can send you her Real Name, Address, Phone Number etc.

4. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    that sucks! You gotta leave feedback in the feedback forum so future peeps know what they might be dealing with! Really sorry that happened to you! At least a line of communication would go a long way.

5. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    You have more patience than me!!!
    Good for you!

6. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Um, last I had heard on amarook, she was on dialysis for the last month. [​IMG]

I think she's on the mend, but I'll shoot her an email and see where things are with her and tell her she needs to get her butt on here and check in with you.

7. lauralou

lauralou Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Wow, that really sucks! Have you tried to contact them at all? I'm thinking that you probably have, but just wanted to be sure. I know they would be hearing from me quite frequently! [​IMG]

8. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:she was logged on here the 27th of Oct.............

ETA PM sent Ceta

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  9. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Quote:she was logged on here the 27th of Oct.............

ETA PM sent Ceta

I emailed amarook. [​IMG] Told her she needs to come clear some things up. Hopefully she does!

10. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Cetawin,

Did you pay them thru paypal? If so, I am sure you know that you can get your money back. I do know how you feel. Not long after I joined the BYC, I bought some eggs from someone here. They never made it. After multiple emails and pms I finally get an excuse as to what they thought hpnd. This person offerered to send me more eggs, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt. When it came down to candle, EVERY single egg was clear. I learned my lesson to not buy anything from this person again. Lately, I've read quite a few posts that aren't happy with this member. I am sorry this has hpnd to you. [​IMG]

ETA: Boyd, love the signature LOL

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by