I am finally being who i want to be

Excellent Dahling!
hugs.gif
You rock on with your bad self girlie! Volunteering at the horse rescue will be a wonderful experience for both you and the horses....it is something that will truly enrich you. I have done it and have done so with my 12 year old daughter. It is very rewarding.

Set those goals, smile in the mirror and go for it!

Quote:
Yep, I made it through 3 years of college before I figured out that the only reason I went was because my family pushed me into it. I'm looking at going to school for a vet tech certification, but because I want to, not because they want me to. It doesn't help being a drop out when your sister is getting all these awesome internships and good grades. I know what it's like being compared to your sister for your whole life. It's not nearly as bad once you move away, but it hits you again at every holiday and family party.
hugs.gif

Life is hard.....you find yourself then lose yourself over the years . As long as you can always find who you are in that moment in life...then your life will be happy . Just always remember....you can't make anyone else happy , if you're not happy yourself . Pretending is never a good option . Who cares if someone doesn't like you .... you don't have to have them in your circle if you don't want . Life is yours to choose...there will be mistakes ...or as I call them "learning opprotunities" . As long as you learn from them , you'll do fine . Be you ....whoever YOU want to be !! Nice to see one of the younger generation Is opening the door to life and willing to take it head on !!!!
celebrate.gif

After i got out of college i realized the real world was harder than i thought it was going to be. I know how important it is to do what you want to do, dont let other things get in your way, time, money, other people, other's opinions, i would have been much better off doing what i wanted to instead of getting a useless degree. I need to go back to school now, i would have saved myself a ton of time and money. Im glad to hear youre setting your priorities straight. Do what YOU want to do, no matter what others say.

Back
Top Bottom