I am going to scream!

Quote:
just put a tiny pebble in the valve stems of the tires on their trucks. it will deflate the tire but not damage it, leaving them very confused!!
hu.gif

hehe. i still won't touch another person's property in that manner. no matter how annoying it is.

good luck with the bad neighbors
he.gif

Quote:
omg that is funny

I've been kown to do that to my neighbors dog. It shuts him up.
hide.gif

i have this mental image of the cat in your avatar picture holding the mega phone and blaring sounds at the dog.

You can sue anyone but suing successfully is another thing and then you have attorney fees to pay and say you sue successfully you still have to collect it, and then contend with the counter suit surely to follow. A wetland has to meet some requirements before it becomes a wetland by definition and size is one factor, you also have to violate part of the Clean Air Water Act in order for the EPA to get involved and then maybe a local jurisdiction will pick up the complaint and then maybe they will get a fine or simply told to comply with regulations which is not going to stop the noise. I deal with wetlands and streams all the time in my business and those laws really have no teeth on private, personal activities.
Quote:

Were they successful? there is a permit for everything because saying no is a violation of your pursuit of happiness.
Quote:

Maybe things are done differently in other parts of the Country. I know of someone who owns 50+ acres of land that had to get a permit to put a car demolition track in. This is for their private use and for when friends came over. Noone was charged to use to the track, but I think it was more to see where it was going and if it would impact the enviroment or not. Oh and this is in Rhode Island.

Quote:

i'm not going to sue anyone. that's a bit extreme. not unless it affects my animals to the point of extremes, or my mother can't rest to the point that she is getting sicker

I wasn't referring to you suing someone I just think people do not consider the headache and hassle with suing these days. I have done it a few times to collect money from deadbeats and trust me when I say it was not worth it by the time I was done and I prevailed. So when someone says you go sue them I always say OK but think about this... bla bla bla and they usually say Oh I didn't think about that and your attorney usually doesn't try to talk you out of it either. I still think you should try the mud bog.
smile.png

Quote:

i'm not going to sue anyone. that's a bit extreme. not unless it affects my animals to the point of extremes, or my mother can't rest to the point that she is getting sicker

Well, I once successfully stopped the blaring of rap music at all hours by counter-playing an album of the Kremlin Marching Band and a great bagpipe record I picked up at a yard sale, but I'm afraid neither of those would compete with monster trucks. Unless your speaker system is much more impressive than mine.

Back
Top Bottom