I am happy and sad

I don't blame you for being angry. The healthcare industry leaves a lot to be desired. My beautiful mother just died due to the ignorance of her doctors. I will pray that the doctor is wrong in this case, and you and your wife will have more beautiful babies.

You have every right to be angry at this news, but I would get another opinion. I was told that I would have a hard time becoming pregnant and I would never carry a child that was larger then 6lbs to term I had 3 children and my last one was 8lbs 2oz so don't always listen to doctors. My 4th was through foster/adoption he was the child we were waiting for. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

I am so sorry!
hugs.gif

I am so sorry, my beautiful son is 6 mths old, but they nearly killed me twice left me in labor for 3 days ect... 3 surgeries later I could likely carry but thye said "I'm not built for it"

Don't listen to the moron, get a second opinion.... maybe a third- but be sure they know everything about the issue- and get the copies of the records.

hugs.gif

I am sorry to hear that Boyd.
As for what the doc said, it isnt always true. I was told I had both my sons preterm bc of a cervical surgery I had (had to half of it removed) and I shouldnt have any more kids.Well I carried both my girls full term without a single complication so that doc can kiss my pregnant again bum LOL.
There is always hope, so dont give up!

I'm so sorry Boyd. You have every right to be angry. I would get a second opinion. I wasn't suppose to have any. I have 3 beautiful children. There is always hope and miracles.

And THAT is why doctors have malpractice insurance... instead of taking time and doing something right you just jump in and start jabbing and cause permanent damage... I'm not normally big on suing, really I'm not. But in this case I think that the least they could do is offer to pay for the services of a surrogate... in vitro... etc. so that should you decide in the future you want to take that path then you have the funds to do so. Not millions, but enough to fix what they destroyed. (not counting the hardship of not being able to carry your own child, I realize there IS no way to put a price on that)

I will never have children, my one shot resulted in my son being lost at 5 1/2 months along after a prolapsed cord, me not knowing anything and trusting my Doctor. ALL Doctors screw up, the one that caused me to lose my son had been an OB-GYN for over40 years. I think you have every right in this world to be mad , I would be more than mad myself. Not that it would help but I would seriously get an attorney involved in this, I had complications from my dreadful forced delivery and ended up having to have a couple of other procedures after that, nothing like adding insult to injury.

I am sorry you are dealing with this and so sorry your wife has had to go through this.
hugs.gif

I am so sorry Boyd! Lots of hugs to you and your wife.

Be strong for your wife even she may not have any more children. Find some peace within yourselves if it is not to be.

Right now, I would get a second opinion and there ARE stupid doctors out there!

this is a very positive way to look at this, considering...
so sorry the choice was taken from you. But, as the other poster said, you don't know what miracles God has planned for you. wishing you the very best.
Quote:
On the other hand, thats how residents gain experience... by practicing in front of a group of trained individuals. We lost the roll of the dice and came up craps. Hope he gets to keep his gonads. Thankfully the wife has my keys to my safe
smile.png
I love her practicality at times like these.

Back
Top Bottom