I am HOT

yuckyuck.gif
. OMG. I have this ridiculous image of you in my brain.
lau.gif

I feel your pain! A friend recommended black cohosh (supplement) to help eliminate some of the uncomfortable things we are going through. I didn't notice a huge difference with that, BUT when I started adding soy products it was a miracle! I only get the power surges once a week or so instead of 3-4 times a day. It helped with all the other things too (insomnia, dry skin, irritability, etc).

Good luck and hang in there! We CAN do this!
hugs.gif

barnie.gif
Im sorry Deb-I went through that at 34!!!! Yes I had an early menopause and it SUCKED!!!! had a hysterectomy the folowing year due to all the issues
he.gif
FREEDOM!!! haha Hope it gets better for you!!!

UGH! I'm going thru perimeno and I'm only 46 years old. Ceiling fans on HIGH and still need to take a run around the block NAKED! NOT!
lol.png

As for black cohash, my doctor does not recommend it due to my HBP and cholestrol medications. It might counteract the one and the other. Do talk to your doctors first before taking black cohash.

I am not planning on taking anything until it gets way worse. Right now I am only getting them a couple times a month. Whoa last night was an ice pack needing moment!!!! 40 degrees outside last night and I wanted a fan or 20. Being in the moment sucks but after that it's pretty amusing.

I've said for years that you are pretty darn cute! Oh, wait... that's not what we are talking about...

Sorry about the hot flashes. When Mom when through it, the family mantra was "Quick! Sombody blow on mama!"
tongue.png

I am considering a hysterectomy my own self (due to consistent girl cancers in my family). My only reservation is having to deal with early menopause. Ick.

Have you considered a field trip to visit our Alaska friends?

Back
Top Bottom