Solved I am "Just Hatched"

Read this Post:

Ok folks, you all have been wondering about Titles, you know the New Egg, Just Hatched, Out of the Brooder, Chillin with my Peeps, and so on...which changed according to your post count. Well with this new system your Title will change as you gain Trophy Points! Trophy points are gained through length of time here on BYC, how many likes you have received, how many posts you have made, uploading an avatar, etc... (You can view those with the highest trophy points here... https://www.backyardchickens.com/members/?type=points

Here is the plan for Title changes on the new BYC! Remember, these are Points not Posts!

• New egg: 0
  • Just Hatched:10
  • Out: 20
  • Chillin: 50
  • Overrun: 250
  • Obsessed: 400
  • Addict: 500
  • Master: 600

Now here is where you all come in! We would like to hear it from you with suggestions on new Title Names for possible NEW levels between 50 and 250, 250 and 400 and so on! Maybe even for those above 600 points. Eventually many members will surpass 600 points! (We have some terrific members out there!!)

So get your thinking caps on folks and give us some ideas for more levels please! :)

How did you quote something from another thread and post it here? Copy and paste?
Press Quote, underneath the post then you click Insert Quotes.... botton below, and all the quotes you have done will show up there.Like this:
I FEEL SO YOUNG AGAIN-
New Egg!!! :celebrate

Actually, correction: I AM young. :rolleyes:

I am finding the lack of correct titles to be giving me a much-needed laugh. :lau
Ooh, what if Nifty actually KEEPS these brand-new titles... :yesss: :lau

Hey Birch! :p
Now where were we...

Ok, who else is finding they have followers they've never talked to? :lau

Press Quote, underneath the post then you click Insert Quotes.... botton below, and all the quotes you have done will show up there.Like this:
Yes, but that will post it within the same thread. We were trying to figure out how the quote was moved to a different thread from where it was originally posted.

Back
Top Bottom