Frosty_2503

Chirping
May 19, 2019
I am looking for some black copper maran hatching eggs. I had a very very beloved rooster who passed away recently and I am now without a breeding rooster. I am looking for some high quality black coppers with super dark eggs. Fertile hatching eggs or day old chicks. You must be willing to ship. I am in Alberta Canada. If you are central Alberta with chicks I can arrange pickup otherwise I will have to ship them. I attached an image of how dark I’m hoping for the eggs to be. I am needing them ASAP! Let me know what you have or if you know of anyone who might have what I’m looking for :)

Attachments

• CAACFC62-585C-43DC-ADD3-EFADF350A3A8.jpeg
    CAACFC62-585C-43DC-ADD3-EFADF350A3A8.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 10
I am looking for some black copper maran hatching eggs. I had a very very beloved rooster who passed away recently and I am now without a breeding rooster. I am looking for some high quality black coppers with super dark eggs. Fertile hatching eggs or day old chicks. You must be willing to ship. I am in Alberta Canada. If you are central Alberta with chicks I can arrange pickup otherwise I will have to ship them. I attached an image of how dark I’m hoping for the eggs to be. I am needing them ASAP! Let me know what you have or if you know of anyone who might have what I’m looking for :)
There was someone in NB who had BCMs and they would ship, but it looks like they don't have them anymore.

have you looked at this place?

https://wildacres.ca/

Also, try checking on Kijiji.ca in your area, if you haven't. Maybe post a wanted ad since it's hard to find hatching eggs this time of year. Rooster might be easier to find on there though.

Back
Top Bottom