I am mad at all of you.......

Amigatec

Songster
9 Years
Jan 31, 2010
Haskell Oklahoma
......because these chickens are addicting. I started with 12, then just had to had a Roo, 6 of my original hens got killed. I bought 6 more to replace them. I have now decided I AM going to buy an Incubator next spring, hatch out my own, and butcher the extras. Now I am looking into buying a Turkey or 2 next year so I can have a fresh Thanksgiving dinner. I just got done adding a second Roost to the coop, and plan to add more nesting boxes.

If it wasn't for the people here, I would've had a boring life without Chickens. Now all I think about is getting more!!! Why I even stopped taking my Prozac, and I canceled my appointment with Dr. Phil.

HELP!!!!

big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

lau.gif
It is a great addiction to have!! I started with one chicken that I FOUND, I have 3 nbow. If it wasn't for my landlords rule I would have more. I am sure my hubby is thrilled with me enlisting him for the coop building!! LOL

And now, to complete your treatment, you must post pictures of your addiction. So we can all say "aaahhhh" and encourage you that you need more....
ya.gif

Congratulate me. I sold two pullets this morning, I'm rehoming another this afternoon and I rehomed two roos yesterday!

I'm under 40! 10 more to go!

... and then I can hatch again!!

Back
Top Bottom