I am new to BYC and I live in Tucson Hoping to make new friends too!!!

Imagica5

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 7, 2011
AZ
smile.png
Hi BYC,

I have just started out keeping chickens I am in the process of building a new coop for them. I have a variety of chicks after I can find good homes for some of the chicks I will have about 21 till I am able to sex them I can only keep the hens.
sad.png
8 of them are 6 weeks old the rest are about 4 weeks old. I do have one I am a bit worried about it looks like it is growth retarded it should be 6 weeks old now but is only the size of a 3 week old chick it eats fine but hasn't really gotten any new feathers so it looks a little bald. I also had to splint its feet the outside toes curled under now its feet look normal but it still doesn't walk properly. I have an image but as a new member it wont let me post it. Does anyone have any expirience with this? I have another frizzle chick from the same batch that looks huge next to this one. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it, thanks

Best wishes,
Leah

Where is the Arizona thread? I would love to join it
smile.png
can you post a link? thanks

Hi
smile.png
this is awesome I can't wait to be able to post pics soon I have so many questions too I am so glad I found this site.
smile.png

Hi there!
frow.gif
Welcome from western Kentucky! So glad you could join us -- this is a very friendly gathering of like-minded (more or less!) folks who come here to share their triumphs & tragedies, successes and failures, and life in general. Pull up a comfortable chair and let's get acquainted!
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom