I am new to BYC

Anna Rosie

In the Brooder
Jan 31, 2016
I have some chickens of my own, I had a buff Brahma Bantam, but she died a few weeks ago. I got some Silver Duck wing Dutch Bantams last spring, and was looking for a breeder or hatchery that sells show quality Dark Brahma Bantams. If anyone knows of a good person, or has a connection, please let me know.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. You are not likely to find quality Brahma bantams at a hatchery. I would suggest posting on your state thread in our Social section in Where am I? Where are You! under the Forum at the top of the page. Hopefully someone in your area can help you locate a reputable breeder for quality Dark Brahma bantams. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Alright
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

I am a new members of today. :) My daughter and I have been raising chickens for about 2 years, prior to our losing our house to a fire a year ago. We also raised a male and female turkeys one year.I now live south of Sells AZ and will be raising chickens again. So, hello to everyone. :)

Back
Top Bottom