I am over weight and having a melt down :'(

Aran,

I know what you mean! I did stay disciplined for 5 years though. I was a gym freak- if the place was open, I was in it! Last year wasn't a good year for me and I quit the gym and gained some weight. I'm back at the gym and I'm having a devil of a time getting if off! I'm still lifting ok, but my cardio has gone to hell. It feels like I've been smoking 3 packs of cigs a day for the past year and I'm a non-smoker!

Even though I'm a firm believer that there is no "quick fix" or "magic pill" for losing weight, I'm going to try your diet plan to jump-start me! I do take a multi-vit and omega 3.
smile.png

if you are healthy with no long term health issues and are on no long term meds then it will work for you. It takes a lot of discipline though becuase the diet is bland and boring. Make sure you drink plenty of water and do the exercise ( weights x 4/week and cardio 30-40mins daily) and you will be in awesome shape in no time.

Quote:
Oh yeah, DDR! You got a PS2 or XBox? That is a blast, and it has game mode or exercise mode. You'd probably like that a lot better than workout videos, too.

And that thing about muscle being heavier than fat is so true. At one point I was the same WEIGHT that my mom was when I got married, BUT because I was so much more muscular and she was more fluff, even though she's 3 inches taller than me, I wore clothes 3 sizes smaller than what she wore at the same weight!

I have DDR for PS2 I play it much any more sence I get yelled at for pounding so hard when I play and plus I pretty much played all the song think im ready for a new game.

We have DDR too! That is how my 15 year old drops weight during wrestling season. She detests running and can play DDR with her sister for hours. She convinced her uncle that she needed the hard pad all metal and plexiglass.

Back
Top Bottom