I Am Setting Eggs Tonight.. Anyone Else?

Moved 8 of my "Bubby" eggs (green EE eggs) into the hatcher just now - thank goodness - three of them were already peeping. They aren't due to hatch until Friday. I have been very hands off on this hatch so we will see how it goes.

Can't wait to see what Bubby babies look like...

Quote:
GOOD LUCK !!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

woot.gif
First little black frizzle is out!! I have 2 more zipping right now. I can't tell if there are any other pips yet, but I will take pics as soon as they are done! So exciting! Day 20... Still have 8 that hopefully will hatch!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Well apparently I can't count. I only have seven EE eggs. 5 of which are pipped right now and one of them is working on zipping. Go little Bubby babies!

One is out and another is almost there. They look like they are blue gold and red all mixed together. Mom is this EE:
DSCN0030.jpg

But I'm not sure who the dad(s) will be.

I've got 4 light brahmas and two Millies out now, another millie on the way, and about 8 more eggs to go.
celebrate.gif

No, I have white silkies, one dorking, and a few blue silkies still in the bator.
smile.png

lol.png
That's a golden polish in my avatar...
wink.png
Though it would make a pretty silkie, eh?

The silkies I got from you just get prettier every day now that they are out of their brooder. The fresh air has done them wonders. I think CindyLou gets lost from the others though since her poof hampers her vision a little. The little millie roo is so shy too.

Back
Top Bottom