love.gif
She is a cutie!
Congratulations!

yadaguhtoo

Songster
8 Years
Jun 14, 2011
Washington State
Thank you everyone! I am so in love already :) I love the smell of a horse, if they put it in a bottle as perfume I would buy it. (I know I'm weird...lol) Her toes do seem a little long to me but her feet are already cut short. I think it will take a couple trims to get them how they should be. I will be calling my vet in the morning to have him recommend a good farrier in my area, there are alot of them around her but I want one that comes vet recommended. I'm so happy!

spiritdance

Songster
9 Years
Dec 13, 2010
Quote:
And Hafies are just all around babies! My gelding will give kisses on request, "talk" to you like he's carrying on a conversation, sip out of a coffee cup, "dance" with you (paw the ground with alternating feet while you dance and say "cha cha cha"), and several other tricks. Really, though, all he's doing is whatever he thinks it takes to remain the center of attention and keep you out in the pasture with him! He's saddle trained and drives single or double, is stout enough to carry me or my husband (neither of us are light weights), and he stays fat and healthy on a scoop of feed and a flake of hay a day! Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread, but I can't resist an opportunity to brag on my Petey boy!! Hope you enjoy your mini as much as we enjoy him.

annanicole18

Songster
10 Years
Mar 16, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:
I second this. My husband thinks I'm a little weird. I especially like the smell if they are on full turnout and don't get bathed too often... Brings out the real horsey smell you know.
lol.png
Super cute she is going to look great in front of a little cart!

Top Bottom