I am told this chick is Red Sax Link what do you think?

ploub

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 20, 2013
WV
My Coop
My Coop

Sorry about the pictures she hate getting her picture taken.The bucket she is in is 3 gallon so she is very small I am woundering if she is a bantam But I also don't know her age.I got her from a lady that had 150 chicken and she was the smallest and was picked on she is now my pet and i carry her around all the time while I am outside if not she make some awfull noises until I pick her up and play with her .

Last edited:
She sure does look like a red sex link :) The hen in my avatar is one, too.[/quote
How big is your hen? She does look like your .I know for sure she is over two months old but this is how she has lookes since I got her.How is the tempramet of you chicken? My DH says she is my chickdog.If I ever ear her bark I think I will have be locked up?
Thank for the response.

Lemon is a really sweet bird. Here, I'll post it bigger for you so you get an idea of her size:

Those are day old chicks she has. It does take them awhile to get to full size, but she's just a regular standard sized bird. I think she stopped growing around five months old if I remember right.

The red chick is my Red Star Sugar.
big_smile.png

Here she is all grown up, she was a sweet girl who would follow us around and come when called. But she's not here anymore.

Last edited:
Thanks ror the info.but i went to let her out this morning and shhe had past away in the night.:idunno:(

Thank you all I have been very heartbroken as she was not just any chicken to me she was my little buddy.Never thought I would feel this way abot one of my chickens but she was very special.

Back
Top Bottom